Magazine Find- Better Homes and Gardens

I stumbled upon this magazine as I was waiting in line at the grocery store.This is a Better Homes and Gardens Special Edition Publication "Food Gifts". While browsing I thought, why not share this discovery. For only $9.99, I thought I would make the purchase,since this magazine is filled with so many ideas on how to decorate your gifts...specifically Food Gifts. It was definitely worth buying. What is also great is that you will discover how many things you have around your house that can be used to make fabulous looking gifts.
Anyhow, for your viewing pleasure, I took some photos.

The Magazine Cover

So Simply but Chic

My Favorite- this is actually fabric.


I have seen these tapes in Michaels for $1 but I was never quite sure what I would use them for. Well, now I have an idea. Thanks BHG

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment