FREE STUFF~ Free Party Planning


I have been helping my friends and family plan their events so I am hoping to extend this to the fans of SimplyIced Party Details.

From April to October 2011, I will be dedicating 5 hours of my time each month to helping a fan or friend to plan any event.
Email me at simplyiced@gmail.com  to take advantage of this offer and to create a lasting impression on your party guests.


I will work with you to:
1. Explore creative and UNIQUE party theme and ideas
2. Explore color schemes and design elements
3. Save LOTS of money. All my parties are budget friendly.
I will be posting my availability as I receive the emails and requests.

To be considered, you must be a fan of my SimplyIced Party Details Facebook Page as well as this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment