Lego Ninjago Birthday Party

Take a look at the Lego Ninjago inspired Birthday Party my son requested. He had a blast with his friends. He is obsessed with Lego Ninjago so we looked around for ideas to make this a dream.

The dramatic giant Lego bricks backdrop was inspired by a Modern Lego party by Anders Ruff Custom Designs and my love for the new chevron trend. I had so much fun planning this party and making all the little details.

My little guy posing with his Lego Ninjago dessert table...oops Zane's head is not on the cake yet!!


Lego Bricks and Chevron backdrop



Ninjago cupcake toppers are from Etsy.
Lego / Ninjago Party Favors

Ninjago Water bottle Labels are also from Etsy.

Favor bags were filled with a Lego car or airplane (to be built), lego minifigure crayons and sweets
Ninjago Desserts

Ninjago cakepops. These were so fun to make and surprisingly very easy.

I love love love the Sensei Wu cake pops I made.
The Ninjago Spinjitzu cake was made by Cake Delirium.
I showed the owner Catherine a picture of a Zane Spinner and I indicated that my son wanted Zane to be holding the shurikens of ice weapons. Oh my goodness, all the details were perfect. This was the highlight of his day. 

Ninjago Zane Spinjitzu Cake


Ninjago Cupcakes



Lego Ninjago Party Activities

The party activities included, lego necklace making, coloring with lego minifigure crayons and lots of lego building fun.











Vendor Credits
Party Decor and Styling: Simplyiced Party Details
Ninjago Cake Pops - Etsy Shop Party Sweetness
Cake : Cake Delirium, Miami Florida
Cupcakes: A Cupcake Heaven
Ninjago Cupcake Toppers : Pastrychefjodi on Esty
Ninjago Water Bottle Labels: CutiesParties on Etsy
Tolsby Picture Frames: Ikea
Legos: Ebay, Target, Walmart, Toys R US
Lego Minifigure Mold for Crayons : Ebay
Party Tables and Chairs: Better Party Rentals
Chevron Fabric Backdrop: http://www.fabrics.com/
Gift Bags: Michaels
Lego party favors : Toys R US
Gift Wrapping Paper: Party City
2" Foam Discs : LA Crafts


11 comments:

  1. Nice party you got there :)

    I'm just moving my etsy shop, here is the new address:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/cutiesparties2

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice setup! Where is the giant Lego head from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaKenda, The Lego store and sort was from Toy's R Us

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad I found this post! I am planning a Ninjago party right now and got some great ideas from this! Thank you for sharing!!! How did you make the Lego bricks in the back of your dessert table??? They look amazing!!!! I know wrapping paper for the outside, but what did you use as the blocks and what did you use as the circles on the top? THANK YOU!!! Looks awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lego bricks are gift wrapped caprisun boxes
    The pegs are made from 2 inch foam disc, wrapped with similar paper. The foam discs were purchased online from LA Craft. I hope this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son wants a Ninjago party this year for his birthday. Your party looks so fantastic. Thanks for sharing all your ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing ideas! thank you for sharing and inspiring so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Ninjago crayons are a real neat touch! I am trying to imagine how they were made . . . Were you able to find a premade mold? Or if you actually had to make a mold, how did you do it!? What an amazing party!! I am not quite done with this year's Sonic-themed party, but, I'm apparently already planning next year's Ninjago/Lego party . . . ha, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of your great Ninjago birthday party!
    My little shop offers these kind of party supplies with Ninjago theme too. Have a look when you have time!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lastminuteprintables

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vaya pasada de cumpleaños!!! Me encanta todo!!! No le falta detalle!! Felicidades!!
    Confeti en los bolsillos

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Ninjagos too, I even printed ausmalbilder ninjago

    ReplyDelete