Dr Seuss Playdate\Party

Who is Dr.Seuss? Theodor Seuss Geisel  was an American writer/ cartoonist  known for his children's books written under the pen names Dr. Seuss....
The kids did not show much interest in the history but they enjoyed the play date, especially the books and the candy.  The play date was educational and also whimsical hence keeping the little ones amused. Here are the details. 
Dr. Seuss story books were used as place mats.

The tables consisted of things I already had around the house. All of this cost me $0.00. Try it, you'll be amazed !!

The kids took home goodie bags with candy and fish snacks.

More Candy

If you want to turn this into a birthday party or  baby shower here are some cakes or cupcakes, that I absolutely love.
 
Dr. Seuss Hat Cupcakes

For instructions on how to make the cupcake toppers, please visit Kara's Cupcakes. The hat cupcake toppers are made from cherry and mint life savers.
One of my other favorites is this table decor shown below with Horton. Maybe some day I’ll get a chance to plan a party around this elephant- Horton.
Horton at the center
 I am an adult ...and I love Horton.
Christine

2 comments: