Hello Kitty Birthday Party


This party was created for my daughter Chloe who just turned 3. Hello Kitty was the inspiration with an Alice in Wonderland twist. I absolutely adored the Table Tutu's by Sweets Indeed so I knew for a fact that I was going to be using one.
Sweet treats included a gorgeous Hello Kitty Cake I designed, Hello Kitty Cake Pops, Hello Kitty cupcakes and lots of candy.
I also purchased spiral sippy cups from party city for all the little girls. I personalized them with the kids' names and a hello kitty face. This was a big hit There are so many details. Take a look below.

Photo Op


Hello Kitty in Wonderland Cake










Hello Kitty Party Favors






Hello Kitty Party Activities

Birthday Girl making a candy necklace


Candy Necklace and rings


Vendor Credits
Party Decor and Styling: Simplyiced Party Details
Cake : Cake Delirium, Miami Florida
Cupcakes: A Cupcake Heaven
Cakepops: Simplyiced Party Details (Facebook page)
Hello Kitty Cupcake Toppers : Simplyiced Party Details
Tolsby Picture Frames: Ikea
Hello Kitty Dolls and toys: Old Navy and Toys R US
Party Tables and Chairs: Better Party Rentals
Polka Dot Fabric Backdrop: Jo-Anns Fabrics

3 comments:

  1. kids birthday party is a fun way to share your children love of all things

    party rentals miami fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is really helpful for me .Thanks for your wonderful post. I am very happy to read your post. It is really very helpful for us and I have gathered some important information from:
    agario
    super mario bros
    pacman
    car games
    plants vs zombies
    solitaire
    happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this information.
    mom

    ReplyDelete